Monday, August 30, 2010

Justice's 2nd Birthday

First of all I would like to appoigize for not updating this many many months ago. It's horrible of me to have waited this long to post Justice's birthday in February. But I will do my best in updating more often.


I can't believe that my baby is 2 already. Boy has the time flown by. I decided to have a joined party with family and friends to make it easier for me so it was quite the house full.....good thing I have a big house!! :) It was a nice warm winter day as well so the kids had a chance to play out side for a bit while most of the adults were glued to the TV watching the Olympics Men's Curling for Gold....and the Canadian team was in it.

This is Justice, Nana Cornish, Heather, Cooper and Ryder at Justice birthday cake that I made.




Pam, who helped me make the cake, Kyla and Cari holding her on the right. Austin below at the table right beside Jake.
Drew, Kolt in the hat and Ryder in the red shirt on the left on the picture all waiting for the cake to be cut and handed out.














All the adults around the Men's gold game.
Geoff Rohleder sitting under the window, Nana Cornish standing up, Grandpa Deere to her left sitting on the couch and Steve Munk in the black hat. I should mention that Canada did win the gold and was apparently a very intense game.















Justice opening her gifts.....thank you everyone for spoiling her! I still haven't opened some of her gifts yet.










This is the cake that Pam and I made for Justice. Pam had the cake pan and the yummy recipe for the icing that worked well for piping. It was a lot of work but a tone of fun. Thanks Pam for your wonderful help. I hope to do this every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment