Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009




So this was Justice's 2nd Halloween but 1st one with daddy. Last year he was in GP while I was getting our farm house ready to move in since my grandparents belongs were still in the house.



Thankfully the weather held out for us so Justice could be an adorable Butterfly Princess. She didn't really understand the whole idea but she did say for Grandma Deere (who is taking Justice to her first house which was the neighbours Steve and June) her version of "trick or treat" but not again after that! It was still fun for me at least seeing her look at everyone and I could just imagine what was going through her head....I don't even have to say please for candy!!! lol

2 comments:

  1. Awww...Justice is SO cute! I'm excited to follow your blog Denise. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWe thanks Robyn...so glad you are following me!! do you have a blog yourself??

    ReplyDelete