Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Little Cowgirl in the Making!

These are the days that I wish I wasn't pregnant to enjoy a nice ride with my daughter. But instead I'm enjoying to see Nana having these days with Justice. Justice is really loving being around the horses any chance she can get even if it's only for 10 mintues. In this picture Mom is on Shea and Justice is on Abby. Both look very similar but Abby is a bit taller and she has four socks. Abby is a good match for our kids so we are very thankful that we have her after loosing our beloved Dot last fall.
Justice was very excited to sit bareback on Abby. She does quite often but this day she was very excited and kept telling me to take a picture of her and saying "Mom, look no saddle....no saddle!" My proud baby

Justice is my spit fire child....it will be interesting to see what baby #2 will be...scary actually!! lol But she has no fear at all around horses. Which is a good thing that she's not scared of anything that moves but of course it can be a really bad thing if something happens. She is getting better with respecting the horses feet and back end but it's been a long process.

Every time I see a smaller child or a baby I think Justice is getting so big but then I put her beside Abby and think that she's my little girl!!



No comments:

Post a Comment