Wednesday, September 15, 2010

This is one of my favorite videos of Justice. My absolute favorite one is so big that it doesn't seem to want to upload on my blog! Very disappointing! But until just recently Justice has started enjoying singing to what ever comes to her head. The farmer and the Dell is her favorite but she singing "Farmer and the Wife" verse more then the farmer in the Dell. It cracks me up. We will put her to bed at night and if she's not tired or not wanting to read then all you hear is her singing "Farmer and Wife" over and over and over again. But her other favorite song right now is Happy Birthday but we are working on that one......it's hard to understand what she's singing since she doesn't know even 3 words. Just Happy and Birthday! :) lol My little angel!






No comments:

Post a Comment