Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall time

So I always said that my favorite season was summer mostly because I love the warmer weather. But since living in Grande Prairie with all the trees to look at and walking through the trails I have become a huge fan of fall time. Especially the colors on the hedge around our house gets this gorgeous red.....not for long but long enough for me to enjoy.
I was driving around the farm on a beautiful fall day in September cutting grass and snapping pictures of all of our trees. So this is just a few. One above is Justice sitting by our hedge in our yard that hadn't completely changed yet.
This is our house with our red hedge and huge trees around us. And not even 30 minutes after taking these pictures did a huge wind and rain storm go through and most of these leaves blew off. So perfect timing on my end I must say! :)

Of course the barn yard

Standing at mom and dads house looking toward our house. We have a huge garden inside those big beautiful trees



My favorite picture that I look. I am in between our house and mom and dads looking south.



2 comments:

  1. You got some really awesome pictures! Good job! My favorite is the one looking into the yard from the north side of the house. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks Jod! I'm happy I snapped when I did that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete