Sunday, October 17, 2010

Harvest time

So dad and Mike had a few days start on harvest before cousin Jamie (Mike's dads cousin) came for a very interesting and fascinating experience....these words right from Jamie. She grew up in Calgary and hasn't had a chance to see what combining is at all. She loved it and Justice joined the fun with Jamie as well.
My dad is driving the combining and giving Jamie the run down on how it all works.
I was in the grain truck taking this picture. Justice enjoyed talking to us threw the CB radios as well
Jamie, Justice and dad (aka Papa) right before they started combining.

It's kinda hard to see but you see Justice on Jamie's lap sleeping.....and I swear this isn't even 5 minutes in the combine and she is already passed out


I was keeping Mike company is the grain truck while the girls were in the combine. He enjoyed giving me a heart attack on the wobbly ladder that we later had to change to another bin so he had to untie it. Next time I am not going to be around to see that....I was freaking out.






No comments:

Post a Comment