Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

So this year Justice was yet again another princess.....a muffin/cupcake princess....she looked adorable. I bought the costume several sizes bigger because of course we live in Alberta and you never know if we'll have a foot of snow or +15 degree weather. This year no snow suit but it was a bit cooler so I was happy with the bigger costume.
This is Justice doing crafts while Nana french braided her hair for me before going in to see Gran and Gramps. French braiding is something I haven't concurred yet! But it is something I would like to figure out. :)
Justice at Mama and Grandpa's right before we had dinner. We just out walking around their culdesac to a few houses. It took several days for Justice to want to wear her costume. I put it on her a week before and it was a total disaster. She screamed and totally freaked out and I couldn't even get her to step into it at all. So the next day we played dress up and went over to Nana and Papa's to show them her beautiful costume. That helped a bit but then a couple of days later we had a Halloween party at our rhyme time with Kyla and Austin which that helped a lot. Even though Austin was a cowboy (she sees him in his cowboy hat and boots all time that we weren't to sure if she would think it was a costume or not) and Kyla was a pink puppy. She kept her costume on for the entire morning there and didn't make a fuss. So when Sunday came it wasn't a fight much at all. And now she begs me to put her costume on. So hopefully we won't have any problems with it. So we'll see

This is Steve and June's house just 2 doors down from Tom and Sandra's.



2nd house before supper. We only did 3 houses on their street and then I went to 2 more houses in town; Pam and Ron's and Auntie Ashley's friends house were she was helping handing out candy. Then we tried Jodi and Brian's but she fell asleep on the way there which I thought she would crash for the rest of the night but it didn't last long so then we stopped at our neighbours Joe and Nancy's for our final home. It was a late night and busy for me since I didn't have Mike's help this year since he insisted on anhydrous that night.



Justice's candy stash. Thankfully Mike is helping Justice out a lot......and mommy a bit too! :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment