Sunday, November 7, 2010

Justice decorating her first pumpkin 2010

Justice was given a little pumpkin from cousin Jamie and she was so excited to finally do something with it. She would carry it all around the house prior to cleaning it out and decorating. And of course since she was so young last year she had no idea what mommy and daddy were talking about.....cleaning and carving a pumpkin. I bought pumpkin faces in stickers and some you push in like Mr. Potato heads faces. She had a blast! Next year she'll be able to draw something on so we can carve it.
Justice with her sticker side of the pumpkin

Justice with her first funny face



And then daddy got right into it and had her add horns and ears......it really add the finishing touch I must say



And this was my pumpkin. I usually do a big fancy and hardcarving but this year with being 7 months pregnant I honestly didn't have the energy to sit for a couple of hours and carve a pumpkin. So a somewhat simply one was what I chose.



No comments:

Post a Comment