Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Party 2010 at Rhyme time in Cremona

So every Tuesday Justice and I drive to Cremona to enjoy time with Auntie Cari, Austin and Kyla for rhyme time. Airdrie is so busy that I can't even get onto the waiting list so when Careen said that there was room in Cremona I jumped on it just so Justice can meet new people and of course she loves to sing.
This is Kyla in her puppy costume. She didn't last long in it at rhyme time so this is on Halloween day......she was so cute!
Austin in his cowboy outfit. Nana made the chaps for him that he loved
My muffin/cupcake princess


The kids decorating their cookies.....and of course Justice is eating more candy then putting them on the cookie



One of the kids cookies.....I think Austin's




This was a good idea. Mr. Potato heads pieces and decorating an orange






Austin and his guy





Justice's pumpkin/scare crow craft and mommy's kitty







There was soooooo many kids there that day that it was hard to keep track of your kids. If at any point I didn't see Justice playing with toys or kids I knew where to look. There were these 2 twin girls still in their car seats very content and thankfully wide awake. That's Justice mommy giving them their soothers








and now rocking them to sleep. I am not worried at all on how Justice will be with this baby. Of course I'm expecting her to have some jealous moments and issues but she loves babies that I think she will be more help then mommy will need!










No comments:

Post a Comment